Last year I worked a wedding for a Bride with amazing decorative taste and a killer sense of style. The outdoor wedding was unique and looked like something you would see on the pages of a bridal magazine.Read More
Not too long ago, we blogged about the 2013 Wedding Trends that you can be looking out for. Now that engagement season is in full swing, I wanted to mention a few more of the trends we can look forward to seeing.
- Cocktail tables are over, couples are going for reception lounges in a variety of styles!
- Specialty musicians, like jazz trios, will be all the rage for pre-wedding events.
- Loose, undone hair will be the biggest bridal beauty trend of 2013.
- Next year’s hot reception trend will be “dinner party chic”
- Gold will be everywhere in 2013
- “Homestead chic” is an elegant outdoorsy alternative to the dinner party approach.
- 1920′s glamour will be a hot trend for bridal gowns and beauty.
- Accessories are the place to go for a bold pop of color!
- ~trends from The Knot
Make Sure To Follow Our Blog